I am very open about my services, what I do and do not provide as I want my clients to have perfect clarity as to what they are paying for. Below are some of the most common questions that I receive both for my specific business and for my industry. If you have a question but dont see it answered below, feel free to CONTACT ME any time. I am here to help any way I can.
- How long have you been in business?
- I founded Lets Have A Look Home Inspection in 2017 and have been working in and around homes, manufacturing, construction and related systems both residential and commercial for over 18 years and I love what I do.
- Are you licensed & insured?
- Fully licensed and Insured in New Jersey
- Do you accept credit cards?
- At this time, I do not accept credit cards, but will be doing so shortly.
- How long does it take for the actual inspection and/or the report?
- Inspections typically take between 2 and 3 hours depending on the size and scope of the house
- How far do you travel?
- While my license is state wide and I don’t mind traveling, I prefer to stay within a 1 hour drive of Monmouth County, NJ